JOBS AND CAREERS
MANAGER COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AND SERVICES (RE-ADVERTISED)
- Leadership opportunity
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Member of senior management team
Are you highly motivated and committed to community development and services.
The Council is seeking a suitable candidate with appropriate skills and experience to make a difference at Lockhart River Aboriginal Community.
This is a rare opportunity to manage and lead a team of coordinators in specialised service areas in Women Shelter services, Community Justice Group, Men’s Support, Youth programs, Outside School Hours Care programs, HACC Services, Indigenous Primary Health Care Services, Community Library and Radio Station. As an individual you will have the experience in managing direct service delivery and an understanding of various government funding and related programs.
Key Selection Criteria
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate high level of leadership, people’s skills and proven ability to lead a team of employees
- Evidence of service delivery and alignment with community aspirations, Council visions and guidelines and funding body expectations
- Demonstrate reporting of all activities undertaken by Community Development and Services as required by the funding body and Council
- Preferable tertiary qualifications in Social Sciences
- Demonstrate working experience in remote communities
- Current driver’s license.
Contact Human Resources at email@example.com to obtain an application pack. Candidates who have previously applied, can contact the Council Office on 07 4031 0155 and notify the HR Officer to resubmit copies of their application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any further details about the position you may contact David Clarke (CEO) at 07 4060 7144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: Saturday 25 February 2017 Closing: Friday 17 March 2017 at 12:15pm