Lockhart River is the jewel in the crown of Cape York Peninsula. Our pristine beaches, great fishing, close proximity to the world-heritage listed Great Barrier Reef, bird watching, bush walking, World War Two relics and other attractions make it a place people want to experience.
Lockhart River Planning Scheme (Sustainable Planning Act 2009 Chapter 3 Part 5)
Notice is hereby given that Lockhart River Aboriginal Shire Council is undertaking public notification of the draft Lockhart River Aboriginal Shire Council Planning Scheme and associated Planning Scheme Policy 1 – Land Development Standards between Wednesday 5 November 2014 and 5pm on Friday 19 December 2014. A copy of the proposed Lockhart River Aboriginal Shire Council Planning Scheme and associated planning scheme policy will be available for inspection at Council’s Customer Service Centre located at Maathvy Street, Lockhart River.
You can make a written submission about any aspect of the Lockhart River Aboriginal Shire Council Planning Scheme or associated planning scheme policy up to 5pm on Friday 19 December 2014. There are several ways you can make a submission including:
- Mail your written submission to: Chief Executive Officer, Lockhart River Aboriginal Shire Council, Maathuy Street, Lockhart River, QLD 4892
- Fill out a submission form at the Council’s Customer Service Centre
- Fill out a submission form at a community information session (for more information about session times visit the Customer Service Centre).
- Email email@example.com and request a submission form. Return by mail to the above address or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For submission to be properly made, it must include:
- Name and address of each person making the submission;
- The reasons for the submission and information to support the reasons and
- Signed by each person making the submission.
Authorised by: David Clarke – A/Chief Executive Officer